Autonomous growing in your greenhouse? It’s possible! During the online demo you will get a unique glimpse into the world of autonomous growing. And we’ll also inform you about the 6 steps of our phased approach for a successful transformation to autonomous growing in your greenhouse. Would you like to know if autonomous growing is applicable for your greenhouse? And are you curious about the way the data models work and practical experiences gleaned from cooperation with growers? Then sign up below.
Online demo program
In the demo Ronald Hoek, Rudolf de Vetten will cover these topics:
- Short introduction of Blue Radix
- Insight into the way Crop Controller works and how the algorithms control the daily greenhouse operations. How is the crop strategy translated into autonomous growing?
- What 6 steps we go through in our phased and structured approach to successful autonomous growing in your greenhouse
- Practical experiences gleaned from cooperation with growers
The demo lasts an hour, and you are welcome to ask questions both during and after it. Blue Radix will be happy to engage with you.
You can sign up for one of these demos:
Demo in English
- Wednesday June 2 from 3 – 4 p.m.
Demo in Dutch
- Thursday May 27 at 10 – 11 a.m.
Times mentioned are Central European Summer Times (CEST)
Sign up now
You can sign up on www.blue-radix.com/demo and select the demo of your choice. You will receive the link and information to follow the online demo the same day.
Are you unable to attend and would you like to participate a next time? You can indicate this via the website as well.