Autonomous growing in your greenhouse? It’s possible! Blue Radix will gladly show you how in our online demos. We will present two online demos on Thursday December 17, offering a unique glimpse into the world of autonomous growing. Curious about the way the data models work and the results in practice, and would you like an exclusive sneak preview of the latest user interface? Then sign up below.
Online demo program
In the demo Ronald Hoek, Rudolf de Vetten and Jan Hanemaaijer will cover these topics:
- The Blue Radix vision
- Insight into the way Crop Controller works and how the algorithms control the daily greenhouse operations. How is the cultivation strategy translated into autonomous cultivation?
- A sneak preview of the latest user interface
- Practical experiences gleaned from cooperation with growers
The demo lasts an hour, and you are welcome to ask questions both during and after it. We will be happy to engage with you.
Sign up now for one of the demos in Dutch or English
- Dutch online demo | Thursday December 17 from 10.00 to 11.00 a.m. (CET/Amsterdam time) Sign up here for the online demo in Dutch
- English online demo | Thursday December 17 from 4.00 to 5.00 p.m. (CET/Amsterdam time) Sign up here for the online demo in English
Once you have registered, you’ll receive your demo invitation the same day.
Can’t join this demo but you would like to take part another time? Then please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating this. You’ll get invited to the next online demo.