Realize your unique crop strategy with AI
The world population is growing rapidly, and our planet lacks the resources to feed everyone in the traditional way. Greenhouses offer an efficient way to produce food and flowers in a sustainable manner. But the number of people with expertise of growing crops in greenhouses is declining every year. At the same time, energy management is increasing in complexity. How do we turn these challenges into opportunities?
With our service Crop Controller you can control your greenhouses from a few compartments to tens of hectares. Now you can increase yield, reduce costs and minimize risks whilst keeping control. Greenhouse growers can easily connect their glass greenhouse and rely on proven world-class data models, award winning technology and experienced Autonomous Greenhouse Managers. Download our leaflet about Crop Controller here.
View how autonomous growing with Crop Controller works in this 1,5 minute animation.
Start your trial with Crop Controller | 6 months & fixed fee
Follow in the footsteps of other forward-thinking growers and make your business future proof. Take advantage of our unique offer and experience the benefits of autonomous growing with Crop Controller for 6 months at a fixed fee.
Benefits Crop Controller
Without any new hardware or big investments you can:
- Manage up to 4 times more hectares per grower
- Get higher operational profit up to 10%
Plus you’ll get support by an off-site Autonomous Greenhouse Manager!
How autonomous growing with Crop Controller works
Crop Controller realizes the grower’s goals and unique crop strategy autonomously
- During the entire growth period, AI continuously uses all available data from greenhouse sensors, climate boxes and meteo-data providers to forecast and optimize the climate and irrigation according to the cultivation planning.
- Crop Controller integrates all the data and advises on how to adjust the settings of greenhouse automation hardware (e.g., the climate computer) to achieve and maintain optimal greenhouse conditions in the most cost-efficient way.
- With the grower’s consent, Crop Controller autonomously controls the installations to reach the targets defined by the grower. This means the grower no longer needs to analyze all the greenhouse data or manually set the climate computer. Growers can now shift their focus to increasing the quality of the crop strategy and devote more attention to scaling and innovation.
It’s a service
AI delivers the most optimal value when it’s smartly combined with the human touch. So, we combine Crop Controller with the support of an off-site Autonomous Greenhouse Manager. The Autonomous Greenhouse Manager helps you to get started with autonomous growing, continuously monitors the situation in the greenhouse and is there to proactively discuss ideas, results and improvements with the grower.
Support of an Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Guides the grower from kick-off towards autonomous growing
- Helps structuring a data driven crop and climate strategy
- Is involved in the grower’s operational challenges
- Watches over the shoulder of the grower every day
- Monitors 24×7 progress Crop Controller, forecasts and results
- Frequent online alignment and contact
Want to join a demo about autonomous growing?
Blue Radix regularly organizes online demos about the advantages of autonomous growing. Do you want to join and learn more? That’s possible! Subscribe for our next demo and you’ll receive an invitation when we have planned them.
Benefits of the Crop Controller
Scalable greenhouse operations: manage up to 4 times more hectares per grower.
Higher operational profit up to 10% with lower costs and usage of resources.
Limit your operational risks and ecological footprint.
Assure continuity in your greenhouse operations: less dependency on crop experts.
Plant data leading
Plant data is at the heart of our models aimed at steering towards a climate for optimal yield. The Crop Controller consists of three components:
Planning of the climate strategy to calculate an optimal crop and climate strategy on a daily base.
Calculating the optimal climate per 5 minutes, based on weather forecast, sensor and climate data and the crop strategy. The optimal climate includes temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide and required light levels.
Calculating 5-minute setpoints for all installations in the greenhouse. The Crop Controller sends these setpoints directly to the installations and monitors the climate continuously.
These three components work as an integrated service for fully autonomous climate control in commercial greenhouses.
Our satisfied customers
In good weather, everyone can grow tomatoes, the differences are made in changing circumstances. It is very convenient that autonomous growing then takes over and optimizes.”
“With autonomous climate control by Crop Controller, I autonomously create an optimal greenhouse climate, this ensures that my production, product quality and delivery reliability are guaranteed. Now and in the future.”
“I worked in the music industry in the early 2000’s when free downloads were creating chaos. Companies who embraced that change were able to adapt and grow. That’s why I started with autonomous growing.”.”
Michael del Ciancio
DC Farms, Ontario Canada
A selection of our customers
How can we help your company grow?
Do you want to know how autonomous growing with Crop Controller can help you with your greenhouse challenges or do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate and contact us. We’ll be happy to give you detailed insights!